London, United Kingdom
Up to £80,000 + bonus + benefits
The successful individual will be someone who is looking to join a collaborative yet challenging environment, developing your skills alongside some of the UK’s strongest talent in muti-technical areas. You will work on a variety of systems across an array of business areas, focusing on real-time data and architecture to name a few. You will also have a strong record in building and creating complex Single page applications with the ability to lead the close knit Front End team.
- Strong understanding of current web application frameworks – AngularJS is Beneficial
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience in agile environment
- Experience building out critical single paged applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about joining a tech startup environment
- Experience working with Python – Beneficial
If you’re interested in the above and keen to be a part of a unique and growing company, working on a variety of business critical projects, interacting with senior stakeholders whilst working closely with exceptional technical individuals, do get in touch. The successful Front End Developer will be working in a great London office, offered share options alongside continuous training to accelerate your knowledge across technology and business domain.
Interested? Get in touch with Scott Childs at Harrington Starr today. (email@example.com OR 0203 587 7007).