Senior Engineering Manager - Energy Trading and Risk Management
Harrington Starr are proud to be partnered alongside a leading commodities firm seeking to make several new hires for their growing energy trading and risk management function.
As a Senior Engineering Manager at our client, you will benefit from working alongside impressive clients in the ETRM space, work on our clients market leading products, and endless learning opportunities from senior stakeholders in the business.
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary, global team to help create and execute a strong technology and product offerings to new business
- Build trusted relationships with clients founded on credibility and strong communication
- Formulate strategic roadmaps based on adding value for customers
What will you need?
- Experience with OpenLink Endur products
- Experience of working within a commodities firm
- Experience with AVS, Connex Frameworks or equivalent packages
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £125,000
- Guaranteed 15% Bonus
- 25 days paid annual leave + statutory days
- Private healthcare for you and your family, dental care and income protection
- 5% pension contribution
Want to know more?
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and find out more about this opportunity, then get in touch with Tiernan Ruddy (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Harrington Starr or click on the apply button below.
Apply for this job