London, United Kingdom
Senior Engineer - End User Platform team
My client is a leading financial services business based in London and they are looking for a Senior Engineer to support their Windows environment.
You will be responsible for the desktop technology solutions from concept to completion and be required to demonstrate engineering and delivery capabilities.
- Support Windows imaging (desktop, laptop, tablet).
- SCCM, Patching and Application Deployment
- Level 3 support
- Desktop engineering including Group Policy changes at the Enterprise level.
- Engineering for hardware POC’s within the End User Platform team
- Primary engineering and support for BitLocker
- Level-3 desktop support issues, while working closely with Levels 1&2 as well as other teams.
- Solid communications skills for documentation and knowledge transfer upon problem resolution
- Management of third-party vendor support
- Azure or AWS
- Powershell Scripting
- Virtual Desktop
If this role is of interest please send a copy of your CV and a brief summary of your current work situation.