London, United Kingdom
Senior Engagement Consultant
Business Analyst, Project Manager, Implementation Consultant, Private Equity, Real Estate, Fund Accounting, SAP, Oracle Financial, CRM, Portfolio Management
I'm recruiting for a Senior Engagement Consultant which will pay up to £100K. This is a Permanent position based in London.
My client is a leading provider of software solutions that address the difficulties of private equity and fund accounting.
They are a fast growing software vendor with ambitious plans for global growth based on the ability of their software to solve complex issues around Private Equity reporting, transactions, and accounting.
They are looking to expand their team in London with the addition of a Senior Engagement Consultant who will:
- Work directly with large global private equity / real estate clients to deliver the solutions
- Carry out client business review and system functional needs
- Utilise, advise and keep the Business Analysts & Project Managers informed
- Develop in-depth understanding of client businesses and work to form customised, bespoke software offerings to best address their needs
- Drive delivery projects forward
It is absolutely essential that all applicants have a detailed and thorough SME knowledge of the private equity, fund servicing and fund accounting space (e.g. Look Through Reporting, Carried Interest Models, Fund Accounting, Fund Services, Multi-Layer transaction/asset reporting etc)
This is a unique opportunity to join a disruptive software firm in the private equity space – you will work with major global clients, becoming heavily involved in their business and the systems they use.
If you have the required skills and knowledge of the Private Equity business please send me your CV ASAP.