San Francisco, United States
My client is a FinTech firm based in Seattle that has created a platform for new fundraising, partnering with entrepreneurial tech startup companies. They are looking to bring on a Senior Director of Integrated Marketing that has experience in growing out and leading a team through a phase of market and global expansion.
- Work alongside and manage a team of Marketing Channel Managers that develop and execute campaigns, demand generation strategy, increasing market awareness and building the lead pipeline
- Lead and enhance the demand generation strategy to increase and deliver on marketing qualified leads
- Create strategic integrated campaigns to extend market reach to targeted customer segments
- Develop buyer personas through each stage of the customer cycle
- Working cross-functionally with sales, marketing and other key teams to develop and execute a measurable integrated marketing program
- Being able to articulate marketing data to test and measure the marketing strategy and partner with marketing and sales to leverage this data to develop persona based positioning and messaging for particular target markets
- Report to executives and make key recommendations on adjustments to integrated programs
- Utilize the best marketing technology to drive demand generation and measure marketing effectiveness across key channels (Marketo and Salesforce CRM)
- Support sales objectives by attracting and acquiring new customers, while still building on their existing customer base
- Lead sales and marketing collaboratively to identify market segments and develop marketing program
This is a huge opportunity to be a key leader and part of a critical phase in international expansion. The successful applicant can expect a competitive base salary and bonus and the chance to work for a growing FinTech company with exposure to future Tech giants.
If you have 8+ years of B2B growth marketing experience in FinTech or SaaS then please apply!
We have numerous Marketing and Sales roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested to chat please contact Ruby Sokol on: + 1 646 381 2067