£60000 - £70000 per annum
Senior DevOps Engineer - Manchester - Python / AWS / Terraform - £70,000
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with a Information Analytics company who are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer that has a passion for Technology to join their DevOps function.
This Senior DevOps Engineer will be instrumental in working within the organisations engineering group. This role will be responsible for enhancing and supporting new and existing DevOps processes/culture.
Essential Knowledge needed:
- 3-5 Years' experience with Python Programming Language is required.
- Experience with Terraform, Cloud Formation, 3rd party APIs as well as additional programming languages are a plus.
- 3-5 Years' experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience using AWS Python SDK, SAM CLI, API Gateway, Step Functions and Lambda Functions are a plus.
- Additional experience with cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform are a plus.
- Experience in delivering automation projects from end to end. This would include working with the team on initial designs all the way through to project delivery.
- Experience with good development practices such as code reviews, git repositories, unit testing, CICD pipelines, etc.
- Automation and security first mind-set.
- Must be detail oriented, have a positive attitude, and be a good communicator.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is keen to develop within an organisation that has a real passion for the latest technologies.
To apply for this role please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02035877007