£75000 - £85000 per annum + + Additional benefits
Senior DevOps Engineer - Manchester - AWS / Python / Terraform - £75,000/85,000
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with a Information Analytics company who are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer that has a passion for Technology to join their Private Cloud function.
This DevOps Engineer will be instrumental in working within the organisations engineering group being responsible for driving forward CI/CD pipelines and ensuring the best development practices are in place. This is a hands on role.
- 3-5 Years' experience with Python Programming Language is required.
- Experience with Terraform, Cloud Formation, 3rd party APIs as well as additional programming languages are a plus.
- 3-5 Years' experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience in delivering automation projects from end to end. This would include working with the team on initial designs all the way through to project delivery.
- Experience with good development practices such as code reviews, git repositories, unit testing, CICD pipelines, etc.
- Responsible for setting up Release process of the product including automation release setup, Release cycle, testing and deployment of product on Production.
- Actively work with various stakeholders (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Tester, and Developers) for smooth transition of the release across all environments.
- Infrastructure experience (VMware / Active Direction / Windows / Linux / AWS)
- Automation and security first mind-set.
- Must be detail oriented, have a positive attitude, and be a good communicator.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is keen to develop within an organisation that has a real passion for the latest technologies.
This team are currently working from home for the forseeable future and have plans to be very flexible/remote going forward. The Technical hub for this role will be central Manchester.
To apply for this role please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02035877007