DevOps Engineer – Central London – AWS / Terraform / ECS / Jenkins
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with an Fintech Start up searching for an DevOps Engineer who has a passion for Financial Services to join their rapidly expanding development team.
The DevOps Engineer will be part of a medium sized team and will require an individual who is excellent with working under pressure and willing to learn, as well as implement their skill-set to provide for the needs of the organisation.
The responsibilities for this DevOps Engineer role are:
- Work with the development teams to understand technical requirements and scoping of projects
- Enhance and improve our DevOps capability
- Adhere to best security practices
- Identify, evaluate, deploy and review new AWS features to improve our architecture
- Understand and manage AWS cost base, seek out and identity cost optimisation opportunities
- Work hands-on in the implementation of production systems on AWS
- Knowledge of Python for Lambda functions
- Work with cloud-native AWS resources including
- Networking: VPC, VPN, Route 53, CloudFront
- Systems Operations: CloudWatch Logs, ELK, CloudTrail, Config
- REST API using API Gateway, Lambda, WAF
Opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who is keen to develop within an organisation to be innovative and influence development within a rapidly growing firm.
To apply for this role please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org