London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is working with a leading Trading House based in the City of London to help find a Senior DevOps Application Support Analyst to support automated deployment pipelines for their application services, based on version-controlled configuration, orchestration tools and automated deployment and configuration management.
This client is looking for someone who possess a broad skillset covering application support. In particular for this role they are seeking an engineer with strong scripting, automation and automated deployment skills and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise DevOps
- Strong background in Linux
- Strong coding/scripting experience in BASH/Shell and Python
- Experience with configuring and using a CI/CD tool such as Jenkins
- Experience with provisioning and configuration management using Bitbucket, Ansible, Terraform or equivalent
- Experience of source control using Git/Bitbucket or equivalent
- SQL scripting experience
- Pro-active approach to learning about and adapting to new technologies
- Application knowledge and experience preferably gained within a mission critical support environment
- Proven ability to identify and implement process improvements and automation
- Appreciation of the business processes and their importance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to share information and work individually or as part of a team to solve problems
This is great opportunity to join one of London's Leading Financial Services and Technology company on a permanent basis. You will be joining a small buy highly dynamic team that has a larger user base spanning the globe. Strong written and verbal communication skill will also be a key skill as you will be liaising with both internal and external business users. In return you will get to learn about the business and be exposed to Fixed Income and Equities trading knowledge.
Please contact George Harris - email@example.com and/or 02035877007 for the full job spec.