London, United Kingdom
My client is a high-performing tight-knit team, responsible for designing and delivering business critical systems for high profile clients.
They are continually expanding and keen to hire experienced software engineers to take senior roles in delivery teams within their growing development centres.
This is a hands-on, client-facing role, offering the opportunity to be involved in the full (agile) development lifecycle. Teams have high levels of autonomy and you can expect to work throughout the development stack.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience of designing well-structured and maintainable applications
- Experience of communicating your ideas to multiple audiences
- An appetite to learn new technologies and approaches.
- A strong academic background is not imperative so long as there is a demonstrated track record of continued learning
Please contact Monique Collman at Harrington Starr to learn more.