London, United Kingdom
Up to £120,000 + Benefits + Bonus
A growing Hedge Fund organisation based in the Central London are looking to hire a Senior Developer to join a growing, high performance team and work with cutting edge technology in a collaborative environment.
This firm have grown considerably to one of the leading companies in the market and they are looking to have a front end that represents that. You will be playing a pivotal role in the growth aswell as the development of key business projects, interacting with Senior management with no internal red tape. .
Key requirements for the Senior Developer:
- Front office trading/Financial experience – Highly Beneficial
- Appreciation for core software development principles - Essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Science or similar
- Solid experience of a variety of complex business/product projects.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience as a UI Developer.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to join a leading FinTech organisation which have a clear direction of the Front End, working with the latest technologies and have a core appreciation to slick UI’s and well organised code, this position could be for you. The organisation are market leaders in the Trading space, alongside offering a fantastic environment to proactively accelerate learning and development on an individual perspective.
If you would like to find out further information, please get in touch with Scott Childs at Harrington Starr (0203 587 7007 or email@example.com)