Hungerford, United Kingdom
The North Starr Recruitment business are looking to hire a Senior Developer near to Newbury.
- Develop application software conforming to quality guidelines based on the requirement definitions provided
- Investigate and provide solutions for software problems identified in testing or via Support
- Provide technical and process documentation to supplement user stories or specifications
- Provide assistance to QA personnel in the testing and documentation process.
- Conduct development hand-over training to internal and external departments/customers as required
- Contribute to the internal Quality Review process as a reviewer of other developers.
- The following are in addition to the Key Duties & Responsibilities of a Developer (D4)
- Lead rather than assist in the installation, implementation and support of field test / pilot of completed developments
- Work with product owners to help define business requirements and specifications.
- Provide basic technical direction with regard to the development of others within the team
- Demonstrable experience of accepting responsibility for whole projects or areas of product.
- Experience of software development in a language such as VB, C++ or C#.
- Basic knowledge of XML, XHTML and related technologies as well as a basic knowledge of networking.