New York, United States
Senior Desktop Support Field Engineer – New York or Boston – Up to $100,000
Harrington Starr have partnered with a global managed services provider which specializes in supporting the hedge fund and private equity industry in a search for an on-site Senior Desktop Support Field Engineer to provide technical support to their clients.
The Senior Desktop Support Field Engineer should have at least 5 years’ experience in desktop support (Windows environments, Citrix and/or VMware preferred). The Senior Desktop Support Field Engineer will gain extensive on-site client-facing exposure to high-profile hedge fund and private equity fund clients.
At least 5 years of hands-on technical experience required including:
- Active Directory
- Windows operating systems (Mac a plus)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Citrix XenApp and/or VMware vSphere and VPN connectivity
- Troubleshooting hardware
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP troubleshooting
- ActiveSync and mobile technology
- Experience with financial applications preferred (Bloomberg, Eze, Neovest)
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
If you’re interested in this role, email your resume to Matt Kerwin at matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.