London, United Kingdom
The Harrington Starr BI, Data Analytics & Science team are actively looking to hire a Senior Data Analytics Analyst.
The successful person will be able to combine their talents for best practice Operational Data Analysis and Data Science/ Visualization technologies.
Based in the heart of the City, you will be joining a highly motivated Data Science & Analytics team who are all striving to improve the clients Data landscape.
The main focus of this role will be to help analyse the ‘As Is–To Be’ Data structure by gathering and cleaning all sources of Operational Data with an objective to bring about more stability and operational efficiencies and effectiveness to the business.
- Collecting necessary operational data for improving stability, reducing operational risk and improving efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Ensuring that appropriate technology is instrumented for analytics. These include access to current systems and extracting and also consuming data sets provided.
- Publishing periodic reports, discovering patterns, working with infrastructure and development support to influence and prioritise opportunities to improve availability.
- Work amongst a team of individuals who can deliver to this mandate.
The core skills required for this role will be as follows:
- Degree educated in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Data scientist exposure at any level
- MS Power BI or similar Visualization
- Use of libraries
- Some commercial Python programming
- SPL & No SQL programming awareness highly advantageous but not essential
- training provided for Junior candidates on a case by case basis
- Keen to learn and train into emerging technologies like Visualisation, NLP, or AI
Our client can offer one of the most competitive comp & bens packages in the city and an unrivalled career path into leading edge Data Science initiatives.
Our client is offering a 24 hour turnaround on all CV’s so please apply if you are serious about securing a new role this year.
The Harrington Starr BI, Data Analytics & Science team look forward to speaking with you for a full debrief.