London, United Kingdom
We are currently partnered with a true success story of the financial services world. Having grown a hugely successful consultancy with an exceptional reputation and top-tier client list, our client is looking to continue their market domination with the addition of a Senior Consultant.
You will be providing strategic support and advice to clients, driving major change & transformation projects around trading capability, trading systems (Blackrock Aladdin, thinkFolio, Charles River, Fidessa, Markit etc) selection, implementation and business optimisation.
This consultancy form a high-level, cross-organisational partnership with their top-tier clients in the asset management space and as such require the very best consultants from the financial services / FinTech / asset management industry to join their fast growing team.
You MUST have an excellent track record from a consultancy background and will have delivered work including:
- Vendor system selection & advice
- Strategic change & transformation
- Data / research
- System implementation
- Business consulting
Due to the depth of engagement, you must be able to clearly demonstrate:
- An analytical, problem solving mindset
- Ability to engage at the most senior levels in the financial services industry
- A detailed approach to technology & finding technology solutions to business problems
- The ability to elicit information to define complex business problems and to articulate technology driven solutions
You will ideally have previous experience from the asset management / investment management / buy-side space however if you have the right level of consulting skills from another part of the financial services world (e.g. Investment Banking, Insurance, Wealth etc) this may be suitable.
If you have the required skills, knowledge and experience to succeed in a well respected and highly engaging business please get in touch ASAP for more information.