london, United Kingdom
Senior Consultant/Project Manager – London
We have again partnered with an exceptional Commodities Trading and Risk Management Software vendor who use the latest Cloud technology. Due to the companies continued success and expansion my client is looking for a Physical Oil/Metals Senior Consultant and Project Manager to join their team.
Requirements for the role;
- Project Management experience
- Technical knowledge and experience in programming, some development background would be helpful
- Strong analytical, communication and business skills
- More than 5 years of work experience in a consulting and/or business environment, particularly in CTRM/ETRM
- Physical Oil or other bulk commodities trading experience is a MUST HAVE
- Software Implementation experience
- Project manager experience
- Software delivery expertise
- Experience of gathering requirements and other analysis tasks.
- Proven track record in client facing roles is essential
- Technical skills including integration, configuration and scripting (e.g. JAVA)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Physical Oil Consultant/Project Manager with an excellent technical background who is focused on progressing their career by joining a well-respected software vendor in the ETRM/CTRM space.
If you can display these essential skills please contact Dominic Worthington on
0203 587 7007 email@example.com.