London, United Kingdom
We are working with an award winning software vendor who are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join their London Office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company with a global presence and excellent growth potential.
The Senior Consultant leads a team of Consultants and Junior Consultants. The Senior Consultant services multiple established clients.
In The Role:
- Oversight and management of all flow workload
- Working with Clients on feed requirements
- Service reviews with all clients
- Working closely internal teams including Sales and Support teams
- Leading a team of consultants
- Effective management of group workload
- Previous work experience in the financial data industry
- Analytical with problem solving skills
- Degree educated
- Excellent knowledge of financial spreadsheets, databases and applications
- Multi-asset class knowledge including Fixed Income and Equities
- Client facing experience
This is a great role for a senior consultant to join a well-respected but growing organisation in London. If you have experience leading a team within the financial data space and have excellent client facing ability then I would like to hear from you. Ryan.email@example.com 0203 5877007.