London, United Kingdom
Senior Connectivity Analyst
We are working with a global software vendor who specialise in supplying Financial Market Data and Trading Solutions, to Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds. Due to company grow the client is searching for a Senior Connectivity Analyst to join their award-winning team.
The company have excellent career opportunities for the chosen candidate and competitive salary and benefits package.
- Provide Client troubleshooting for all connectivity and technical issues
- Train clients in all aspects of connectivity and integration
- Excellent customer service, client facing skills and communication
- Technical troubleshooting experience
- Experience in the Financial Markets would be beneficial
- Connectivity and Network support and or troubleshooting experience
- PMS, OMS, or EMS, workflow experience - Buy-side or Sell-side
- Passion in technology and the Financial Markets
- Any UNIX and WINDOWS operating systems experience
- Technical skills including Excel, VBA, TCP/IP, XML, SWIFT a nice to have
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial services firm who have impressive growth plans across the business. Please get in touch with Ryan Waters on firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.