Boston, United States
Senior Client Services
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of Asset Management Analytics data. Our client is looking for a Senior Client Services consultant to join the team.
The role will involve but will not be limited to the following:
- Work closely with Client Survives Director to enhance client experience
- Working closely with clients to ensure they are optimizing the data tool
- Resolve issues with the data and help them understand how to translate and use the information in the best way
- Train clients on the product
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small and growing company. This tole will report directly into senior management and will allow autonomy to make your mark on the business. This role would be particularly well suited to someone who was passionate about the Investment Management space and how data products can enhance investment strategy.
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally you will have a financially related degree
- You will have worked within the Investment Management space either within an end user environment or a service or data provider capacity
- You should be familiar with buy side data and
- Advanced excel skills are essential
- Excellent communication and client facing skills are essential