Quant Developer, Buy Side FinTech
Base up to £140,000
Hybrid working – 3 days a week onsite, 2 days wfh
The successful candidate will have experience in algo development and very strong C# programming skills. Experience in portfolio management systems is highly beneficial.
My client is a highly reputable name within the FinTech arena, and sits at the forefront of execution and portfolio management technology. You will work on the whole development lifecycle in an impressive team of technologists building out highly performant risk management solutions for the buyside.
You will get:
- Base up to £140,000 depending on experience.
- Generous bonus and benefits package.
- Hybrid and flexible working policy – 3 days a week in the office in central London, 2 days work from home.
- Opportunity to play a pivotal role in the growth and direction of development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in algo/quant development
- Demonstrated commercial experience in a financial institution
- Excellent C# .NET programming skills
- Ability to take ownership of their work and communicate across the wider business
Regrettably these roles are only open to British citizens, EU Citizens with UK residency or candidates with ILR - unfortunately no Tier 2-5 Visa holders will be able to apply on this occasion.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more today.