City of London, London
£600 - £700 per day
Senior C++, STL Consultant (Developer)
Financial Trading Technology - London City
6 Months Contract - £600 - £700 per day.
Harrington Starr is working with an International Financial Trading company based in London City, who are looking to hire a Senior C++ Developer with proven experience with STL to join a Real time trading applications for multi asset class trading facilities. The firm is a specialist in providing Real time trading and Algo trading applications across the global and due to recent success they are looking to expand the London operations.
As the Senior C++ Developer, you will be working on highly technical and bespoke trading application to client specification. The systems is an automated trading application that looks for trading opportunities with the FICC (Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities) Market. Experience with multi-threading and real time trading applications will be essential for this role. You will have extensive business knowledge covering financial instruments and understand how to interact with both business and IT users
Key Technical Skills:
- Extensive experience in programming using C++ (essential)
- Experience of C++ and knowledge of STL
- UINIX, Solaris operating systems experience.
- Experience of developing interfaces to financial exchanges, such as Connect, CME, Eurex, OMX (or OMnet API).
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Experience and a good understanding of complex technology, highly distributed systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or another numerate/compute intensive subject.
- Extensive experience of Multi-threading and OOD programming.
This is a 6 month contract role to work with an impressive financial software outfit that supply world class automated trading and real time trading systems to the financial trading companies on a global scale. The project is a Greenfield project for a new client and has the potential for extensions due to the nature of the role. If you have strong C++ development experience within financial services and looking for a new contract role then please call Brad Golder or email in your CV for more details.