City of London, London
£550 - £650 per day
C++, STL Consultant (Developer)
Financial Trading Technology - London City
6 Months Contract - £650 per day.
Harrington Starr is working with a Global Financial Services Solutions provider based in London City who is looking to hire a Senior C++ Developer with proven experience with STL to join a Real time trading application for multi asset class trading facilities. The firm is a specialist in providing Real time trading and Algo trading applications across the global and due to recent success they are looking to expand the London operations.
As the Senior C++ Developer (C++, STL, Linux) you will be working on highly technical and bespoke Fixed Income clearing platform. Experience with multi-threading and real time trading applications will be essential for this role. You will have extensive business knowledge covering financial instruments and understand how to interact with both business and IT users
Key Technical Skills:
- Extensive experience in programming using C++ (essential)
- Experience of C++ and knowledge of STL
- UINIX, Solaris operating systems experience.
- Experience within a clearing space - preferably working with REPOCLEAR.
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Experience and a good understanding of complex technology, highly distributed systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or another numerate/compute intensive subject.
- Extensive experience of Multi-threading and OOD programming.
The project is a Greenfield project for a new client and has the potential for extensions due to the nature of the role. If you have strong C++ development experience within financial services and looking for a new contract role then please call Brad Golder or email in your CV for more details.