London, United Kingdom
Senior C# .NET Xamarin Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, Web API) Estate Agency
A leading London based Estate agency is seeking a new Senior C# .NET Full Stack Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, Web API) with a real passion for using Xamarin to build the mobile app and to work on their entirely bespoke systems for internal and external use. Parts of this will need to be built completely from scratch and other bits will necessitate you to decide which and what direction you would like to take the system in.
This Senior C# .NET Xamarin Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, Web API) will require you to have the following skill set;
- Excellent Communication (essential)
- Excited to work in an open and friendly environment (essential)
- Experience of talking directly with users to work out strategic plans for the future improvement of their systems (essential)
- C# development skills (essential)
- SQL, MySQL skills (desirable)
- Web development, ASP.NET (desirable)
- Architecture skills where you have built systems from scratch (desirable)
- Xamarin skills (essential)
This role will be a pivotal position within the firm where you will be building with two others the entirety of their internal database and systems as well as their external websites.
You will have the opportunity to build and architect systems from scratch and you will be encouraged to think of new and better ways to build these systems.
This is a role for a Senior C# .NET Xamarin Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, Web API) who is a senior player in their current firm and wants to take the next step into a technical role where they can choose the direction for the systems and take more of a strategic role.
Senior C# .NET Xamarin Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, Web API)