London, United Kingdom
Senior C# .Net Developer – London – Finance
London – Prop-Trading
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A global leading prop-trading shop who specialise in market making are seeking a C# .Net Developer to join their commodities trading desk. This organisation have some of the best developers and traders within the industry. With their unique trading strategies and cutting-edge software systems, they are always proactively building new systems, which are creating maximum efficiency within the market making industry.
Within this role you will be working closely with the traders and building Greenfield applications (trading tools and risk systems). You will need to have solid C# development experience with the ability to utilise some of the latest web technologies. This company seek developers with a passion for functional programming, adaptable to working with different languages and skills in TDD.
Key requirements within this role are as follows:
- Expert experience with C# .Net programing - Required
- Excellent communication skills enabling you to work closely with the business – Required
- Experienced with AngularJS and Rx - Required
- Experienced with functional programming – Desirable
- A TDD expert (Your code needs to be clean) – Required
- Experience within the financial sector – Desirable
This role is a great opportunity to join leaders within the prop trading space. They offer one of the most technically advance environments within the industry and a great culture. If you are seeking work with one of the most progressive FinTech firms, please apply quickly.
For more information, please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.