London, United Kingdom
Senior C# Developer - London – Finance
London – Hedge Fund – Systematic Trading
Salary: £65000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A leading Systematic Trading Hedge Fund that has a large proportion of £AUM are growing their development team. Their IT team is critical to help the business grow and they are seeking a talented .Net software developer to help drive the future technology within this organisation and work across the systematic and macro trading arms of the business. Within this opportunity you will be working on the full-project life-cycle on major Greenfield projects.
This opportunity will require you to have a strong mathematical background as you will be working on risk calculation grids, PnL systems and custom built tools, which handle large data sets, data structures and algorithms. The in-house built software systems are written in C# .Net and they are seeking a developer with a strong background in C# development, stemming from a computer science background. If you have experience with Misys products, this will be highly advantageous as they use the Misys Product in-house.
Strong experience across the full stack is required, using SQL Server, C#, MVC and AngularJS on the front-end. However, this is a dynamic role, which will use a large base of technologies.
Key requirements within role are as follows:
- At least 6 years’ experience as a C# developer – Required
- Strong SQL Server skills – Essential
- Passionate about working with complex data structures and algorithms – Essential
- An understanding of the financial markets – Desirable
- Keen to work within the buy-side space – Essential
- Passionate about working across the full stack using some of the latest web technologies – Must Have
- An understanding of data science for their predictive analytics platform – Desirable
- At least a 2:1 in computer science, coupled with good mathematics A-Level grades – Required
- An articulate software developer that wants to impact the business - Required
This organisation offer an environment to grow and a supportive culture to bring the best out of their developers. Within this opportunity you will be working in an upbeat dynamic office where everybody enjoys solving complex computational problems and using mathematics for algorithmic design & development. This is a stand out opportunity to join an industry leading organisation who reward their IT team. If you are looking for a role to become the best you can be and be empowered with decisions to deliver high-quality systems, please apply quickly.
For more information, please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr