London, United Kingdom
Senior Business Director – Bus Dev Market Infrastructure & Connectivity
The is a Global Role
UP £90k on the Base plus great benefits and Bonus
My client is a large British market data vendor, they have number of different products for their financial clients. They are a market leader in the provision of data, infrastructure, innovation and technology.
Our Feeds and Connectivity business provides a suite of content and technology solutions to support price discovery and trading strategies, trade execution and post-trade surveillance through direct and low latency, multi-asset, market data feeds and trading infrastructure solutions.
- Be responsible for the production of marketable intelligence across countries, markets and economic issues that would affect the market.
- Help plan and create a strategy to support their risk management business, maintain and update this report on a monthly basis.
- Produce a Target Account Selling plan within each client to ascertain where various products could fit within the client infrastructure.
- Enable, support and help produce RFP responses for the infrastructure of a market in any given area.
- Provide accurate sales documentation to aide in the consultative satisfaction of my client’s requirements.
- Actively Support our Sales staff on the ground with your knowledge and expertise of the market structure and function.
- Production of Infrastructure competitive analysis to support the sales staff
- Manage strategically important clients and help increase market share within those customers
- Become involved in high level discussion with both customers and governments providing advise and guidance.
Languages: English Fluent
What’s in it for you?
- A generous base salary and OTE achievement of £135k per annum
- An extremely generous Benefits package (one of the best in the market)
- A leading global brand that will open doors
- A chance to work for a career making organisation and build your own business