London, United Kingdom
Senior Business Analyst Trading and Risk - £125k – LONDON
Harrington Starr is working with a FTSE 100 Commodities company as they look to add a Senior Business Analyst to their Trading and Risk team.
You will be working very closely with the business and development side of our technology teams as well as the trading desks.
- Excellent Business Analysis experience – we would expect you to have more than 10 years working as BA covering all core the elements
- Commodities Risk and Trading experience – Ideally from a rival Commodities trading house
- Strong knowledge of Market Data
- Good understanding of quant trading, modelling and pricing for risk
- Agile delivery methodologies
- User story and artifact definition
This is a key hire for the Trading Risk and technology team and the growth to Head of or Director is available for the right person.
Please apply immediately.
If you wish to boost your application, please send a direct email with your cv to Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com