London, United Kingdom
Senior Business Analyst Systematic Internaliser – MiFID
Harrington Starr are currently working with a Top-Tier Investment Bank who are currently seeking a Business Analyst who has knowledge of MiFID on Systematic Internaliser requirements for a contract opportunity.
In this role as a Systematic Internaliser Business Analyst you will be a key part of a business change function focussed on regulatory developments. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Translating Business requirements, designing and building compliant solutions, transitions through go live and UAT
- Liaising with all part of all business stakeholder functions from Front Office and Middle Office through to Technology and Operations
- Manage business analysis and project deliverables including documentation, work effort estimates, business process changes, functional enhancements etc.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- MiFID knowledge of Systematic Internaliser requirements
- Hands-on experience working on business and regulatory change initiatives
- Strong understanding of risk-based implementation
- Experience with eliciting and writing requirements, producing test plans and executing test cases
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in Wholesale Banking and/or Capital Markets
- Solid understanding of wholesale investment products, including both FICC & Equities
- Good understanding of how investment products are traded and how trades flow