London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are looking to speak to Application Support professionals with experience on working with Murex. You will be expected to deliver on both business and technical knowledge. This role expects you to hit the ground running in a
Driven proactive team, working with global investment banks working with their IT services. You will be required to be a Murex subject expert to bring a new dimension to this existing support team.
• Provide quality technical support on / around the entire Murex production chain.
• Analyze and manage incidents and propose solutions
• Identify underlying root causes for recurring problems. Promote and implement improvements on IT processes.
• Monitor technical services activity. Propose improvement for performance.
• Manage the Technical Releases
• Manage all Murex environments (excl. production environments) v2 and v3.
• Propose and develop enhancements to improve the technical support team work, where possible.
• Write and update documentation covering technical aspects of/around the Murex platforms.
• Write troubleshooting procedures, ‘’How to’s’’ and other technical advanced documentation.
• Share knowledge and coach newcomers, leverage your expertise through a continuous training program
Expected experience and knowledge:
• At least 7 years of relevant technical experience around Murex.
• Strong knowledge of MxG2000 v2.11 and v3.1 architecture, main services and around audit/debugging functionalities.
• Good knowledge of Real Time, Datamart, MxMl Exchange, Workflows and End of Day chain
• Strong skills in either UNIX or Linux.
• Strong SQL skills (query building and performance analysis).
• Past experience with a scheduler is a must.
• Good scripting Skills (Unix shell, …).
• Programming Skills (Java, C, XML) is a plus.
To recap I am looking to speak to Application Support Murex experts to hit the ground running for a finance client in London. If this is of interest please do get in touch, Anthony.Mills@harringtonstarr.com