London, United Kingdom
A high-growth fintech company is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team in London (Canary Wharf) to help them maintain the impressive growth figures they have posted recently. They provide a SaaS platform that allows banks and other fintech firms to take advantage of the Open Banking revolution resulting from the recent PSD2 (Payment Service Directive) regulation.
- Manage a portfolio of clients – around 20-30
- Ensure the highest rate of client retention possible
- Cross sell and upsell solutions and services into your accounts
- Manage an overall revenue target for your accounts
- Work with internal teams including senior management, product, sales, development and professional services to ensure opportunities are maximised and risks are mitigated
- 8+ years of account management experience within financial technology
- Experience working with SaaS based solutions
- Ability to work with client management ranging from junior through to C-suite level
- Preferably have knowledge of Open Banking and PSD2 – other areas of financial technology will be considered e.g. payments, big data, analytics
- Experience using Salesforce
What’s in it for you?
- Sell some of the most in demand SaaS solutions (SaaS, API, Open Banking) in the financial services sector at the moment
- Join a high-growth business with a real opportunity to create a management position for yourself over time
Email CV's to email@example.com