London, United Kingdom
Senior Account Manager - Market Data Services, Connectivity, London , £80K-£90K plus commission
Our client is a very fast growing, market leading provider of managed services and connectivity in the High Frequency Trading World.
They provide access to the worlds exchanges for transaction flow through dedicated private networks.
The company provides managed services for trading banks to execute multi asset trades across the globe, and boasts over seventeen data centre presences near the major exchanges and operate a dedicated service with high SLA to both Buy Side and Sell Side Financial Institutions globally.
The business also provides historical market data feed across all asset classes.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all client requests.
- Develop assigned accounts knowledge and communicate account status to senior management.
- Research Leads and qualify opportunities.
- Interact with client stakeholders at all levels.
- Maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue within existing accounts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years’ experience within the Financial Technology vertical
- Excellent track record of account management within Financial services
- Proficient with salesforce, JIRA and confluence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to develop your knowledge of multi asset class trading, connectivity and the world of trading.
- Career progression opportunities into sales or product management
- Work with some of the biggest names in financial industry
- Work in a cohesive friendly, non-judgemental work environment
For further information, please contact Michael Pastor: Michael.email@example.com