London, United Kingdom
Security Pre-Sales SME – Global Connectivity, Cloud and Managed Services
Up to 65,000 basic plus 20% commission and excellent company benefits
Our client is a Tier 1 provider of Connectivity, Cloud and Managed Services. They have one of the largest sub-sea cable assets, as well as their own Cloud solutions - combined with strategic partnerships with the key Cloud players; AWS, Microsoft, Azure etc.
They are now looking to bring on a Security SME Pre-Sales individual to support existing and new clients with their security solutions.
- Share expertise with sales teams, product teams and global teams. You will be responsible for supporting in all Security projects and advise on an internal and external level.
- Provide solutions and expand the Security offerings by finding gaps in the existing portfolio and working with product teams to derive new offerings and vendor partnerships.
- Present to customers, both new and existing and at all levels including CxO level.
- Manage and work with the engineering teams to deliver solutions smoothly and seamlessly.
- Advise on Security, Compliance and Risk Management requirements.
-Strong knowledge of Security Solutions – Information Security, Network and Systems Security, Cyber Security Frameworks, Disaster Recovery etc.
-Experience with security vendors – including RSA, Arbor, Fortify, F5, Bluecoat, Symantec etc.
- Ability to present and advise on a CxO level, internally and externally.
- Personal focus on learning, development and the expansion of security knowledge.
-Competitive salary; up to 65,000 basic + commission + benefits.
-Opportunity for security specialisation, career development and crafting a niche team.
-Remote and flexible working environment with a grown-up company mentality.
-Elements of global travel.
-opportunity to grow a team.
For more details get in touch with Ani Lputian at North Starr
020 3800 0983