London, United Kingdom
Superb opportunity to join a global financial services organisation in a Security Operations Team Lead role. You will be responsible for driving the Sec Ops function forward in both a technical and business facing capacity.
- Lead and manage the efforts to integrate implement and maintain the organisational security infrastructure and operationalised the security requirements and goals of the organisation.
- Provide technical operational oversight for security told deployment and implementation.
- Continuously monitor levels of service of the SOC as well as interpret and prioritise overall threat levels through the use of metrics from the analysis of intrusion detection systems firewalls and other Boundary protection and security devices as well as any other security incident management products deployed to protect the confidentiality dignity and availability of resources
- Recognise potential successful and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through review and analysis of relevant SOC reporting event details and summary information.
- Must provide oversight for incident management and response security investigations and forensics run ability management with mediation assistance intelligence gathering and dissemination threat scenario manual impact assessments as security exercise preparedness.
- Assure that the integrity and protection of the networks systems and applications by technical enforcement of organisational security policies.
- Monitor and pro-actively mitigate information security risks and I just passed year as needed
- To continually strengthen in the fidelity of attack detection.
- Provide briefings and various levels of management regarding ongoing security incidents and operational metrics.
- Establish reporting and information sharing relationships with governing and partner organisations and other appropriate external agencies and organisations for the purpose of tracking threats or sharing common security incidents.
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures used to manage the operations and initial response processes and a record continuous improvement program.
- Develop and maintain reporting metrics and mechanism used to execute measures shock activities.
- Maintain and enhance the security roadmap used to provide technical personnel and procedural growth in the implementation of new tools and techniques.
- Develop papers briefings and technical marketing material designed to show the value of security operations to the individuals tools deployed in the organisation.
- Provide executive and of briefings regarding status of the socket limitation effectiveness of security tools and infrastructure area of concern is ongoing project status and prosperous and benefit analysis useful the sock and the cost avoidance of the detecting mitigating security incidents.
- Work with 24 x shift schedule security operations environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities.
- This role is responsible for the visibility of organisational security controls to protect the environment and all security technology data outputs and terminates in the operational centre.
- They must affectively ensure operational control or walks of environments developing and integrating all security processes and for intelligence services.
- This includes formalisation of ownership of the SOC capability responded to all security incidents.
- This role is responsible for the successful operations and expertise of all security technologies and establishing escalation processes for those selected security incidents that have been deemed critical.
- This role will also manage penetration and vulnerability testing activities and will insure the security architecture and engineering teams work together to provide feedback on all the health of the enterprise security baseline based upon those dates.
- This role develops and communicates requirements for security technology automation and works with IT business representatives HR architecture audit teams on the overall solution set for the design specifications technology selection and security Objective development.
- This is a heavily metric driven operational role that provides critical data and reporting functions foundation as a direct import to the overall risk management function. this role influence and drive the overall enterprise information security strategy.
If you have a strong security operations background with business facing experience apply ASAP.