London, United Kingdom
A highly successful investment manager based in the City is looking to build on their existing SOC team to add to their existing offerings. This Senior SOC Analyst (Cyber Incident, Security Operations, SIEM, CISSP) will report directly into the Security Operations Manager and will be responsible for proactively monitoring internal and customers systems using SIEM tools, following through with incident response processes and vulnerability management.
With the role reporting directly into the Security Operations Centre Manager this won’t be a BAU position as you will be crucial to helping build the roadmap, continuous improvement to keep up to date with compliance standards and hunting for emerging threats. What this means for the Senior SOC Analyst (Cyber Incident, Security Operations, SIEM, CISSP) is that once you can demonstrate your technical ability, incident handling skills, passion for security and desire to train – there will be opportunities to specialise in different verticals of the business and capitalise on the opportunities that this growing business can offer. The key factor to the investment firm is that you are proactive in this role and therefore previous financial experience is not a prerequisite.
The successful Senior SOC Analyst (Cyber Incident, Security Operations, SIEM, CISSP) will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of using Cyber Security tools to rapidly respond to threats (essential)
- Networking Security / Technical Background – IDS/IPS, DLP, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Switches, Routers
- Implement continuous enhancements for security improvements
- Knowledge of data security legislation (essential)
- Familiarity with SIEM technologies (essential)
- Intrusion Detection, Perimeter Security, Vulnerability Management
- Experience of taking total ownership of the escalation of the support tickets
- Awareness of Threats and how they may impact the business
- CISSP Qualified
- Proactive in your role and ambitious to take on more responsibility (essential)
For a SOC Analyst (Cyber Incident, Security Operations, SIEM, CISSP) looking to take a positive step forward in their career, this global company can offer a stable environment for you to do so. They want an individual who has ideas and wants to take full ownership of the SOC space. You will be invested in as this role is for someone who wants to commit long term to really enhance their career in the pace.
SOC Analyst – SOC Analyst (Cyber Incident, Security Operations, SIEM, CISSP) City of London - £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits