lobal Leading Law firm seeking a Security Specialist Innovation analyst in Belfast. This role is Hybrid and can be flexible to the extent of two days in the week, however, with the restrictions they are working from home. This is an amazing opportunity to really take the next step in your career and to work with some of the most talented people within the industry.
Brief Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Know the solution providers.
- Track new legal innovation projects and sign off security postures.
- Track live legal innovation services and assure security postures.
- Provide risk assessment and control definition assistance and best practice.
- Curate the IS risk assessment and controls definition methods
- Manage independent assurance (penetration test) before legal innovation projects go live
Key Skills Required:
- Good experience of IT security and IT infrastructure security and in particular cloud security architecture approaches for Microsoft Azure.
- Be educated to degree level ideally in Computing Science or Information Security or Cyber Security.
- Be familiar with IS risk assessment and the process of documenting and evaluating IS risks in conjunction with designing technical security controls to manage the risk.
- Demonstrate energy and tenacity and the ability to deliver in time critical and sometimes demanding situations.
- Have an implicit sense of placing technology and data risk in a business context by pro-actively developing a sound understanding of how the business harnesses data and technology.
- Ability to work on a global scale.
Highly competitive compensation so apply today!
Apply for this job