London, United Kingdom
Security Engineer – City of London – Incidents, Vulnerability, Best Practice, £55,000
A leading financial services organization based in the city is currently looking to build out its Security Team. My client is looking to hire a talented Security Engineer who will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of new technologies and supporting those existing solutions.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include managing and supporting the Security Solutions. Defining, collating and reporting Security risk and issues. Monitoring and maintaining the Security environment from virus, malware and spyware threats and managing external vendors.
To be considered for the Security Engineer role you will require the following skill-set:
- Vulnerability Assessment Tool experience
- Security Incident response experience
- Installation and configuration of security technologies
- Networking Security / Technical Background – IDS/IPS, DLP, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Switches, Routers
- Implement continuous enhancements for security improvements
- Knowledge of data security legislation (essential)
- Intrusion Detection, Perimeter Security, Vulnerability Management
- Experience of taking total ownership of the escalation of the support tickets
- Awareness of Threats and how they may impact the business
- Proactive in your role and ambitious to take on more responsibility (essential)
- You must also have excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be interacting internally and externally to stakeholders.
This a fantastic opportunity to work for a market-leading financial services organization at the forefront of technology. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge which offers on-going career opportunities then please apply now.