London, United Kingdom
Superb opportunity to join a global financial services organisation within a greenfield role. The role offers a unique blend of technical and business facing challenges as part of a global incident response team.
The successful candidate will:
- Join the Worldwide Security team and provide level 2 and 3 support within the global IT infrastructure environment
- Provide operational support to enable a secure and flexible global computing environment.
- Understand current and emerging security threats
- Assist in Incident Response investigations and mitigation
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of best practices in modern security architectures and incident responses
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in a commodities trading environment is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of a corporate IT infrastructure (DB, Network, Windows and Unix environment, SAN…)
- Demonstrated expertise in the Information Security field.
- Experience with threat prevention techniques and tools
- CCSA/CCSE certifications an advantage
- Highly responsive, energetic and enthusiastic
- Capable of prioritising tasks and meeting critical deadlines
- Ready to work extended hours when required
- Can work independently and report to the Security Manager.
- Excellent judgment, attention to details
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Solution and results oriented
- Team player, with an open non-political style and a high level of personal integrity
Please send your CV ASAP for this urgent role with imminent interview slots.