Security Engineer - Financial Services
Contract role £700-£750 per day
Central London with hybrid working
Harrington Starr is proud to be representing their client's search for a Security Engineer. This client of ours is a highly prestigious and technologically advanced (global) trading company.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform technical security assessments, penetration tests, code audits, and design reviews
- Design and build tools to support vulnerability scans and threat detection
- Design controls and improvements to sharpen our capabilities to defend against attackers in close cooperation with the teams responsible for implementing them.
- Utilize deep understanding in software engineering and its processes to advocate for secure engineering practices throughout our clients business
Key Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge of security fundamentals, common vulnerability classes, attack patterns and root cause analysis
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant work experience in a security role as a hands-on engineer
- Ability to perform design reviews and/or technical assessments of software and infrastructure.
- Good programming skills (language does not matter)
- Strong communication skills both orally and written.
- Offensive security mindset and bug hunting skills
APPLY now. Click the link or email Barry.Ansell@harringtonstarr.com for the fastest response