Exciting new opportunity for a Cyber Security Project Lead to join a global financial services business based in Nottingham (city centre).
The role involves working with the CISO and relevant BISOS to maintain a unified service catalogue, working closely with the leadership teams to monitor and report against agreed SLAs. This is a new role that has been developed to help the cyber team meet their global goals.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Responsible for business planning, resourcing and forecasting activities on behalf of cyber security Assist the Senior Manager, Business and Service Governance in all business operations and planning activities, including global communication events and townhalls
- Ensures coordination and progress of initiatives owned by Cyber Security Leadership team Supports operations initiatives across Cyber Security in order to build a high-performing, world class cyber security services Supporting the Senior Manager, Business and Service Governance and Finance Business Partner in performing periodic forecasting of Cyber Security budgets
- Documents and maintains a schedule of external vendors used by Cyber Security Works with vendor relationship owners to ensure adequate metrics and KPIs are measured and tracked in line with expectations
- Performs service reviews in partnerships with relationship owners for all strategic vendors used by Cyber Security
- Closely works with Human Resources to facilitate planning and resourcing needs as and when required
Key skills needed:
Apply for this job
- Experience in a cyber security-based project role
- Understanding and working knowledge of control frameworks based on industry best practices such as NIST, COBIT, and ISO27001.
- Experience of polices, standards and
- Operational reporting
- Knowledge and experience of presenting cyber data to multiple stakeholders
- Data protection and privacy