London, United Kingdom
- Responsibility for ensuring the agreed security architecture and solution designs are engineered to specification and within acceptable risk tolerance.
- Work within governance forums such as Enterprise Architecture Board and Technical Design Authority to represent Information and Cyber Security
- Define security deliverables as part of System Development Lifecycle
- Create and review functional and non-functional security requirements
- Oversee and manage Design and Assurance activities including whitebox and blackbox testing, software assurance using static and dynamic code analysis, and pen testing.
- Develop reference patterns for security architecture
- Develop technical standards to meet Information Security Policy
- Maintain security technology roadmap.
CV's to Richard.RobertsJones@thenorthstarr.com