London, United Kingdom
Security Architect - London
North Starr are excited to be working with a major player within the retail sector. The Security Architect will play an integral role is defining and assessing the client’s security strategy, architecture and practices.
Salary = £70,000/£80,000
Location = London
Security and Technical Experience
- Experience of using architecture methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman and TOGAF.
- Direct, hands on experience managing security infrastructure such as firewalls, IPSs, WAFs, endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology.
- Full-stack knowledge of IT infrastructure:
- Operating systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- IP networks (WAN, LAN)
- Storage networks (Fibre Channel, iSCSI and network-attached storage)
- Direct experience designing IAM technologies and services (e.g., Active Director, LDAP, Azure and O365 IAM.
Industry and Regulatory Experience
- Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standard – (PCI-DSS)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Privacy Principles (Best Practise)
- NIST and CSF
Please sent your CV to Richard.email@example.com