London, United Kingdom
A leading Multilateral Trading Facility MTF is seeking a Security Analyst (OS, Scripts, SIEM, TCP/IP) to join their Security team to further monitor and develop their security controls.
As the Security Analyst (OS, Scripts, SIEM, TCP/IP) you will be responsible for improving the security around the business’ data by speaking with all the teams across the company to understand how the overall security of their data can be improved.
The role with include working with complex technical data tools and will require the right individual to have strong command installation, configuration and lots of experience in trouble shooting secure devises and software.
For the role of the Security Analyst (OS, Scripts, SIEM, TCP/IP) you will need the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of security concepts and principles (essential)
- Strong knowledge of Linux and windows (desirable)
- Experience of working with scripting languages such as Bash or Python (essential)
- Experience of working directly with the business to gather information (desirable)
- Understanding of configuration management systems (desirable)
- Passion for new technologies and addicted to improvement (essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Security Analyst (OS, Scripts, SIEM, TCP/IP) to join an incredibly smart and high performing team, working on security controls for mission critical systems. The company pride themselves on their collaborative team ethic and actively encourage time spent on your own projects to promote innovation.
Security Analyst (OS, Scripts, SIEM, TCP/IP)