£65000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Our London (West End) based financial services client is looking for a Security Analyst to join their highly skilled team to take part in the development, implementation, upkeep and monitoring of security controls. The successful candidate will be passionate about security technologies and will have the curiosity and the ability to find the loopholes at both a technical and process level. They will also be able to learn quickly and stay abreast of the latest tools and security methods or developments. They must be able to work on their own initiative in a fast moving environment with ever-changing business requirements.
- Understanding of security concepts and principles
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Good scripting ability with either Python, Bash, Perl
- Knowledge of basic networking and TCP/IP
- Monitoring of systems and dealing with large amounts of data.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of working in a Security role.
Any of the following skills would be beneficial
- Active Directory and LDAP
- Popular programming languages such as Java
- Intrusion Detection systems
- Web application vulnerability
- SIEM Technology
- Fsecure Anti Virus
- Web Filtering and DLP
- Some knowledge of PCI DSS, DPA and ISO 27K standards
- Awareness of security related legislation e.g. Data Protection Act
- Having worked in a financial environment.
- Must have an ability to translate underlying technology, security, and infrastructure concepts to business requirements.
- Professional security qualifications are desirable but not essential.
Please send your CV ASAP for this hugely exciting new opportunity, which is an urgent role with immediate interview slots.