Fort Mill, United States
One the worlds leading financial groups is seeking a Scrum Master to joining their burgeoning Project Management team, requirements and duties listed below:
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Coach the team and organization in its Scrum and Agile adoption
- Work with the team to ensure features requested are efficiently planned, estimated and delivered as per the Definition of Done
- Responsible for managing the scrum process and ensure the standardized Agile process and practices is adhered to
- Produce agile reports and plan other Scrum meetings
- Report the team health-check and focus on continuous improvement
It is expected with limited supervision the candidate will be able to deliver each of the key objectives of the role identified above:
- Demonstrable working experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner or Team Lead
- Experience using a combination of lean and agile practices to help teams succeed
- Experience in managing and delivery projects in challenging environments and deadlines
- Excellent grounding in SCRUM, Kanban and XP related methodologies.
- Excellent understanding of Agile project governance and have participated in a large scale agile transformation.
- Proficient at leading meetings with different audiences (senior management, technical & business teams) and driving next steps.
- Jira, Confluence, Continuous Integration / Deployment
If of interest please apply in the corresponding links.