London, United Kingdom
Scrum Master – City of London – £60,000 - £75,000
Harrington Starr has partnered a with a leading vendor in the city of London who are looking to add a ScrumMaster to their team based here in the city.
This role will ensure the delivery of key projects across the business and will perform the following key functions and responsibilities:
- Review the businesses current Agile processes and work with the projects team to make improvements across the board
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to shield the scrum team from outside distractions and interference's.
- proven track record to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- Work closely with the projects team to ensure features requested are estimated, developed and functionality is tested and released for acceptance
- Assist the Product owners to ensure any product bac log is in good shape for future sprints
- Communicate and report out on progress of projects
As an experienced Scrum Master, it’s essential you have a proven track record of planning and leading scrum meetings, implementing and driving development through the entire sprint and delivery process.
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience as an Agile scrum team lead, Agile coach or product owner with Agile software development teams
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that they can explain other methodologies to motivate the scrum team.
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Excellent understanding of Jira, Jira customisation, Confluence, Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Proven track record of presenting and planning team meetings (essential)
- Ability to mentor and coach your team using SAFe principles and practises (essential)
- Great understanding of development processes and code reviews (essential)
This role will lead to some fantastic career opportunities for the successful candidate for the future and allow personal development with a global reach progressive company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 587 7007 to discuss the role further.