London, United Kingdom
Scrum Master – City of London – £60,000 - £75,000 plus package
We have now partnered with another leading organisation within the fixed income and Equities space in the city of London who are looking to add a ScrumMaster to their team based here in the city.
This role will ensure the delivery of key projects for the business and will perform the following key functions and responsibilities:
- Review the businesses current Agile processes and work with the projects team to make improvements across the board
- Work with the project team to ensure features requested are efficiently planned, estimated and delivered
- Ensure the standardized Agile process and practices is adhered to in the allocated project
- Assist the Product owners to ensure any product bac log is in good shape for future sprints
- Communicate and report out on progress of projects
As an experienced ScrumMaster it’s essential you have a proven track record of planning and leading scrum meetings, implementing and driving development through the entire sprint and delivery process. This role requires a strong personality to lead a very strong team in a competitive space.
- Experience as an Agile scrum team lead, Agile coach or product owner with Agile software development teams
- Proficient at leading meetings with different audiences
- Excellent understanding of Jira, Jira customisation and confluence
- Perfect understanding of Agile Scrum (essential)
- Experience of a combination of lean and Agile practises
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Proven track record of presenting and planning team meetings (essential)
If you have the relevant skills and are looking for a challenging in face paced environment within a strong team then apply directly.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 587 7007 to discuss the role further.