McLean, VA, United States
This role is is responsible for the training of our end users to make them successful in reaching their business goals by using Salesforce.
This role will help end users reach high productivity and to drive better customer experiences.
We are looking for someone with passion for Salesforce, who knows how to use the Sales and/or Service Clouds extremely well, with excellent communications skills.
- Deliver hands-on trainings and process specific use cases of Salesforce, delivered 1:1, cross-area trainings, short video recordings, learn & lunch trainings, onsite as well virtual.
- Produce training materials for end users, including quick reference guides, short video tutorials on ‘how to’, demo key existing functionality and heavily leverage Trailhead.
- Manage Chatter Support Group, to provide solutions to end users
- Maintain training portal and content library by producing new trainings on specific themes, tips and tricks
- Track and measure effectiveness for trainings, including conducting post-training follow up with end-users and identify improvement areas.
- Help identify platform enhancements, best practices for governance and processes based on training feedback and gaps and share recommendations
- Support Success Manager with ad hoc requests for training received via the CoE Request Support and in the creation and communication of a monthly training plan/calendar.
- Develop ‘hero stories’ with success cases from end users to demonstrate the value around how those customers are using SFDC.
- Typically 3-5 years of related work experience in Salesforce & Training experience combined
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- People management experience required
- Good leadership and mentoring skills
- Salesforce Certifiation strongly preferred
- Corporate training experience