London, United Kingdom
Salesforce Developer - London – Finance
Asset Management - London
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000+ Benefits + Bonus
A leading asset management firm who are based in the city of London and have a global presence are expanding their business further by seeking a Salesforce developer. This buy-side company have a large Salesforce platform that is business critical and are expanding the platform. This role will enable you to work across the business and interact with the end users in delivering extended features of the Salesforce platform and also work on risk and portfolio management systems.
Within this Salesforce Developer opportunity you will contribute to the businesses improvements on their Salesforce platform. As a lead Salesforce specialist you will bring your wealth of experience in within this field to work on Reports and Dashboards, page layouts, work flows, customisations, related lists and develop the Salesforce platform and integrate it with .Net and Java applications, which is what their main products are built on. Ideally you will have strong MS SQL skills with SSIS and SSRS. You will be working with Markit EDM as this company use this enterprise management system making it beneficial to have this experience.
You will use your expertise on Salesforce to join an innovative team and direct their product into a revenue making and time saving solution across the business.
Key Requirements within this role are as follows:
- At least 3 years’ experience of Salesforce development - Must have
- Skilled in Page layouts, Search Layout to organize fields, Custom links, Related lists, Formula fields - Essential
- The ability to bring change within a team and lead from the front- Required
- Great team skills and the ability to bring revenue generating Salesforce platforms – Required
- An understanding of C# .Net or Java development – Required
- Experience within the buy-side sector – Desirable
- Financial experience - Required
- Salesforce certification – Required
- Knowledge on Markit EDM - Desirable
This is a rare Salesforce Developer position for you to really propel your career to the next level. You will have the autonomy and voice that most companies would not listen to but here, your views will really be taken on board. You will be working with the best IT professional in the industry that are changing the face of finance and most importantly, have the opportunity to progress yourself up the career ladder and interact with the business in the prestigious asset management space.
Please contact Jon Kay at Harrington Starr for more information.