Dorking, United Kingdom
Salesforce CRM Developers are required for the building and/or configuration of all system development requirements for our client’s CRM (Salesforce.com). This is a superb opportunity to join a highly established global end user with superb room for career and technical growth.The developers will help continually improve the platform and ensure it drives the corporate growth strategy through enhanced customer relationship management capabilities. They ensure development is delivered to high quality standards by leveraging unit testing and continuous integration.
- Support the CRM function in delivering the business strategy for CRM as part of our corporate strategy and its effective usage by the business.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, testing and maintenance of new and existing features.
- Design, code, configure, unit test, maintain, and document deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools.
- Lead the development of automated solutions to create efficiency gains for all CRM users in addition to the wider CRM team.
- Ensure application solution design conforms to agreed-upon quality attributes such as performance, fault tolerance, etc. by working with key stakeholders
- Participate in proof of concept work, prototyping, sizing and estimation activities.
- Help co-ordinate future releases and updates to the current platforms.
- Assist with system maintenance (i.e. support any updates) and coordinating with technical support when required.
- Collaborate with other business units when working on cross platform projects.
- Support the development of real-time integration with other systems and applications used within the business.
- Help drive end-user adoption of Salesforce.com through support, engagement and initiatives, thinking with the mind of the end customer at all times, ensuring solutions seek to improve the customer experience.
- Improve architecture and optimise the performance & troubleshoot/resolve problems.
- Ensures that the latest project progress is known by ensuring Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools are up to date outlining progress made, progress planned and detailing impediments.
- Stay abreast of new functionality released by Salesforce.com, identifying and socialising opportunities for expanded usage and potential impacts to the application.
- Ensure the continued protection of the company’s information, by following all applicable Information Security policies and procedures and by reporting suspected weaknesses to the Information Security Officer.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven strong technical and functional experience with Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud.
- Good understanding of CRM development best practices.
- Highly skilled in analysing business requirements demonstrating relationship building and communications skills.
- Knowledge of common software design patterns.
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with Salesforce configuration & development (Apex classes & triggers, Visualforce & test methods).
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Deployment techniques (Change sets, ANT, Force.com IDE etc.)
- Experienced with Debugging methods.
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer.
- Knowledge of XML, DHTML, SOAP/REST, SOQL/SOSL SAQL and JSON.
- Experience with system integration using Webservices API's REST or SOAP methods.
- Java application development experience (J2SE and J2EE).
- Worked within a lighting environment using the Lightning design system (SLDS) or Lightning Components.
- Experience with Pardot, Marketing Cloud or Wave/Analytics Cloud.
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies.