Denver, United States
Salesforce Administrator – Denver – Up to $65,000
(Harrington Starr Exclusive Search)
Harrington Starr has partnered with a wealth advisory firm which is seeking a Salesforce administrator to help build out its platform and provide innovative tools to its sales teams. The company is looking to hire quickly. The role will give the new hire great visibility (reports directly to the COO) and will offer a lot of hands-on experience using Salesforce and other applications in a financial services environment. This is a full-time/direct hire role not offering visa transfer or sponsorship. The client is seeking someone who can commute at least one day a week to Denver but is otherwise open to flexible hours and remote days.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant Salesforce administration experience
- Experience with a Lightning instance of Salesforce is preferred although not required
- Familiarity with basic Salesforce admin tasks such as field changes, password resets at a minimum
- Experience supporting around 100 internal users
- Experience with apps like DocuSign, Pardot, Orion is preferred
- Experience with financial services cloud is a huge plus but not required
- Excellent communications skills
In addition to this opportunity, we have other roles available. If you’re interested in this role or a similar role, send your resume to matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.